Monday, May 15, 2017

Re: The Lords Dream

Re: The Lords Dream
 
The Church Of The Lord God Jesus Of Knowledge Of The People
Denomination
Non Denominational

Source
Online

Who's Welcome
Everyone Who Seeks Knowledge Of The Lord


Hi I am Nicholas Wheelock and I am a Professional blogger. I have been blogging for a little over 7 years now. First off i would like to give a special thanks to my fans and circles who help make my blogging a success. Second of all i would like to get down to the point with you exactly with what i do. I write book's that are free to read and free of charge combined i also freelance articles. I use the standard blogging method which is an over time blogging method and sometimes takes years to develop into a full fan based environment. Third of all I am a role model to encourage others to follow there dreams whatever they may be and to contribute to some of the worlds largest not for profit groups as well as helping others understand the importance of helping others too.I am strictly not for profit. Last but not least, I would like to thank anyone who reads this and i hope one day you will also be a fan. Here is the proof for nicholas to get more exposure to help the lord with his dreams.
 
 
 
Invoiced To
About Nicholas Wheelock
nicholas wheelock
307 W Crawford Ave,
Effingham, Illinois, 62401
United States

Pay To
Raven Wise Media LLC
118 Julian Place #146
Syracuse, New York 13210-3419
United States
Invoice #5306
Invoice Date: 05/14/2017
Due Date: 05/14/2017
Description Amount
Twitter Followers
Quantity: 1,000 - Followers
Twitter Page URL : https://twitter.com/aboutnicholas
$14.88 USD
Sub Total: $14.88 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $14.88 USD
Transactions
Transaction Date Gateway Transaction ID Amount
No Related Transactions Found
Balance: $14.88 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment